NT-Ice.com > Manitowoc K-00339 AR-20000/AR-40000 Replacement Filter
Manitowoc K-00339 AR-20000/AR-40000 Replacement Filter
Click to Zoom
(3 more images)
(3 more images)
$113.17, You Save $6.22 (5%)
3-4 Days to Ship
- Standard: 2-7 Business Days: Free!
Shipping fees listed are for a quantity of (1)
Manitowoc K-00339 AR-20000/AR-40000 Replacement Filter Over 60% of ice machine maintenance calls are water-related! Arctic Pure water filters are designed exclusively for ice machine applications and will reduce these calls.
- Built-in scale inhibitor. Siliphos is designed into the filters to reduce scale build-up even under the hardest water conditions.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- All filtration and scale reduction material is NSF and/or FDA compliant and is engineered to reduce chlorine taste and odor. Ice looks and tastes better.
- Graded density carbon block filter.
- Provides superior dirt holding capacity and fine sediment reduction.
- Sanitary quick change housing.
- Design minimizes contamination of filter media during filter cartridge change-out.
- To insure maximum filtration efficiency, replace the primary filter cartridge every 6 months. A filter gauge will indicate if replacement is necessary prior to six months usage (below 20 psi).
- Replaces part numbers - K-00339, K00339, 5610403
- Fits AR-200000, AR-40000 filter systems (AR-20000 takes 1 filter / AR-400000 takes 2 filters)
|Capacity:||20,000 Gal Single 40,000 Gal Twin|
|Flow Rate:||0.75 gpm Single 1.5 gpm Twin|
|Ice Machine Sizing:||Flakers to 1,000 Lbs, Cubers to 2,000 Lbs|
|Reduction Claims:||Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Scale|